** Bundle and save over 75%! Click here to purchase the preschool growing bundle. With the growing bundle you'll save over 75% on every unit, receive updates to the resources, easy access to all the units, and ALL future units for free (19 in all) once they're complete without making any additional purchases.
Preschool Play Tricks is a simple, hands-on, play-based curriculum designed for ages 2-4. Each themed unit contains 10 days of learning at home! Designed by a teacher Mom and based on learning standards, each lesson combines play-based activities and hands-on printables to make learning together organized and fun!
This listing is the "All About Me" theme. There are two driving questions that guide the focus of this unit: "What do I look like?" "What makes me special?" Together with your child you'll read several read alouds and practice making predictions, participating in a discussion, and retelling. Your child will sort by multiple attributes, create and identify basic 2D shapes, and practice counting and one-to-one correspondence from 1-5. You'll focus on letters M and S (the letter sounds, names, and identifying upper and lowercase). Your child will also participate in a measurement and patterning activity. There are several art activities to promote name identification and a sensory bin each week.
- Around 60 themed learning activities (focuses on oral language, sorting, alphabet knowledge, number sense, measurement, patterning, shapes, journaling, sensory, art, and science)
- Read aloud book suggestions
- A Start Up Guide to create a successful preschool program at home
- 2 Weekly overviews
- 10 detailed daily lesson plans
- 25 pages of printable activities
This is a downloadable product. You will receive an emailed link to download the ZIP file (containing 3 PDFs and 1 PowerPoint) after checkout. The link to download is valid for 30 days.
You may not make copies or distribute to others.
How do I open a ZIP file?
- On a Mac: Downloads folder > Double click the file > A new folder will open in your downloads folder
- On a PC: Right click the file > Click Extract All
- iPhone: Download the free iZip app > Click the unit download link > Click okay
- You can also extract the files on a computer and email or use Google Drive to transfer it to a phone